ID:	355542 Click image for larger version

Name:	D272DAD7-4C35-4FAD-B692-C26D8D1DF344.jpeg
Views:	95
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	355541 Click image for larger version

Name:	8E72D351-B527-4AC5-A2A9-9DC010F0F040.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	355540 Went out for a couple of hours today and found these. You know sometimes you just don’t know when one is about to break. Now I have to find some glue can’t believe it but when I got home the knife was in 2 pieces. At least it’s a clean break. N GA finds, hope you enjoy I know I did.
    NW Georgia,

Black one is a flake knife hard to see it in my hand
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Timing yes! Also location ,location , and locating ! Score !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Permission helps thanks
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Good day Glen nice finds...the last pic looks like pottery with the texture
          SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            I only keep the design i don’t have I will take pics of it while out but if I already have an example of the design I just leave it. I saw at least 5 pieces and left them. It’s cord marked

Everyday or week you are finding pieces .

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m addicted to saving history one piece at a time. Bet it makes you wonder how much I go doesn’t it. I haven’t counted but just off the top of my head for permission 8 private creeks and a few thousand acres of fields to walk
            Last edited by SurfaceHunter; 03-10-2019, 03:45 PM.

So is the long brown skinny piece a drill? I think it’s to skinny to be anything else but not sure I’ve never found another like it
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• redrocks
            redrocks commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't tell but I like the chocolate color...the left edge looks like it was a sharp knife at one time....glue the knife pieces together

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes had to go get some looks good again. I reached in my bag and didn’t feel it and was in a state of panic thinking I had lost it then realized it had broken in half. It’s worked on both sides like a knife and does have edge work. The guide says a Spike can look like a drill to. Now the base is funky not really worked. Maybe I can put it in the what forum. I need to take more pics. Be a min though

Timing really is everything. They are only exposed for a short period of time before going back down in the bars to be exposed later on. That’s what makes it so much fun I think. I often wonder how many I am walking over when I’m hunting
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s so true. The current was so strong it caught my yak and almost flipped me so the next rain they would of been lost again
        Working...
        X