Editing a comment
      Thanks it was a good day to be out

Nice hunt glen congrats on the good hunt. IllI'check em closer tommoro
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you doing up so late? I was asleep but the wife’s phone went off something about work ☹️

Nice finds.

Comment

Thanks, I was hoping for rain and boy is it coming down today. Should be killer next week when I can get back out there
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Chiggers ? I’m not going ! Any time your tired from hunting it’s good ! The steak ? That causes good sleeping and dreaming about artifacts ... You had a great day, that’s fantastic !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          You know I used repellent yesterday and even sprayed my jeans with ant killer to keep them tiny bites off me. Still got one inside my boot some how had my pants legs tucked inside and the lace up the my knees. But one is better than 50 like last week

Man. Looks like you stumbled upon the Walmart of anciently worked stone Glen. The little triangle in like the 4th or fifth pic Is cool. Man you got some cool scrapers too ....congrats on all the finds ..u deserved a good day
        SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Going to be good next week with the down pours we had today. This field hasn’t been turned for 5 years. It’s the best field I look on. Just hitting the best spots right now then after that I will walk the rest. Not sure how many fields got turned yet it’s 200 acres up and down hills

I’ll start calling you the Fieldmeister!! Nice assortment of flint tools and you also got some good exercise to boot! 6 hours is s long outting!

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I like that name. I just kept thinking about that steak soaking in my special mix of liquids and how good it was going to be kept me going

Wow. Thats a ton of cool stuff. Good job !

Comment

Originally posted by Chazzybear View Post
          Wow. Thats a ton of cool stuff. Good job !
          Thanks and that’s just the ones I decided to post. Found plenty of cores and big worked flakes and preforms to but just posted the best finds. Just have to be in the right place at the right time
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Wohoo!! You were in the good stuff yesterday too!! Awesome finds man!! Heck of a day there!!! Some of that material those pieces are made out of are so cool looking!! Congrats on a great day amigo!!
            Johnson county Missouri

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Both of the best points are multi colored. I did a dry pic so they didn’t show well. I found some heartbreakers to one was a drill missing the bit I’m wanting to get back out there now with the rain we are having. Will have to wait till my next day off

Great group of artifacts.

I'm always happy to see in situs.

Thanks for showing us.
            California

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              It was dusty then should be better next time
          Working...
          X