Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrocks View Post
    Hey Glen . Nice finds man. Cool pottery too
    Thanks I walked the field yesterday but cotton is going to be to tall to walk by next week guess I’m back to the skunk trail until harvest. It was fun while it lasted in the fields. I have some creeks to walk but it won’t take long to find them if there is any left.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

I gotta get down my river spot. .soon iIhope... Even net sinkers ..iIlike finding
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you make it out

Killer awesome right there! Did you take the wheel hub home? Sorry about the late reply. I've been doing fencing all week.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Aquaman
        Aquaman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Thanks! I got the wheel and hosed it off. Don’t know what I’ll do with it. Plan to oil it down to stop the rust and maybe place it in the garden or use it as a small table base. Good luck with the fencing!

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking of a base to a table I know where I can get a wheel that’s metal spokes not sure how heavy it is. If the owners don’t want it then put it on top like the table top and maybe a layer of plexiglass over top. Would be see through I have to ask them cause the wheel would fit into their ancient town they have built on their property. Heck they might even buy the base if you want to sell it

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Rusty it’s kinda cool how they used a tree trunk can you imagine how long it would of taken just to find the right tree that they needed it cut down then hollow out and cut the grooves in it

Let me know if they could use it

Comment

Nice artifacts
        South Dakota

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a good day little hot but at least we were in the water.

Has to go back to find this . What a day !!
        Man you guys this is a dream day of fun and adventure. The dalton steals the show but that wagon wheel and just your story of the day is right there with it .. great post great day and finds .

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Tam to tell you the truth I over did it a bit my back is still hurting. I was going over a little waterfall and hit a big rock you couldn’t see cause the water was muddy and it jarred my yak and jerked me forward. Didn’t flip me but it sure did hurt

• Aquaman
          Aquaman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Tam for your kind post!! Truly appreciated. Glad you enjoyed the story and pics. :-)

Note to self 🤔take Advil before your next adventure to get ahead of the pain ..
        in our house we have saying with me involved ..
        something bad will happen , something will go wrong and someone will get hurt .

Comment

Working...
        X