Large beat up celt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large beat up celt

Hi , I joined the site over 2 years ago and have never posted a find. I have looked at the site a lot over the last 2 years and really enjoyed it much , thanks to all for your shares. I was recently on vacation in the southwest & found this badly beat up Celt in Oklahoma. It is my best Celt find , wish it was not so damaged on the bit end. Thanks for looking , Hiddenvalley
    Last edited by Hiddenvalley; 07-17-2019, 09:39 AM.

Nothing wrong at all with that celt. Its better than mine because I dont have one lol...I'd be happy as a clam if I rolled that outta the dirt. That is a darn nice find man.
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Nice find for sure WTG and the damage on the bit end only gives it character.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks BabaORiley , I have many other Celts of different shapes & sizes , but not one of this traditional polished shape & size. When I said my only Celt , I thought I should explain myself & not make it seem untruthfull in my own addled brain lol. Hiddenvalley

Comment

Chase , I am not up on internet lingo & had to look up WTG , " way to go " learn something new every day , thanks
          Last edited by Hiddenvalley; 07-17-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Great find. That's a beautiful celt.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That's a great celt and nice introduction! Hope you find more and share them with us.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That’s an awesome find!
                SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Congrats, looks beautiful to me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
                    Now that you have pulled the plug, I hope that you keep sharing your finds
                    Bruce
                    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Lay it flat in a case and nobody will see the damage overall it looks well made and polished
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

That’s a beauty. Maybe you can start a thread and post all your celts.

one thing I think we alll have in common....we like seeing artifacts.
                        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Are kidding !! That’s a great find . any Celt find is a good find .

Comment

Wonderful find thanks for sharing and welcome from North Carolina!
                            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Working...
                            X