Utilized flake gives my son an Overstreets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utilized flake gives my son an Overstreets

In my very first post to this forum I shared a pic of my 2 sons and I each holding well made artifacts that we found at one of our favorite spots. But I had to add to the story that my undercover brotha from another motha got my boys pumped when he started talking "value". They are aged 12 and almost 16. Their eyes lit up($$😁$$). I don't think they would sell them while I'm still alive (take 'em out of my will, by gosh),lol, but at least they won't just take a few bucks for them when American Pickers comes to town. The youngest proceeded to put price tags on his two (pictured w/o tags). He put $150 on each. He smart kid! But personal finds with family are pretty much priceless!! Not found in Overstreets! You've seen the rhyolite Kirk, but the mm he found the day before. I like it when he smiles! P.S. they are not for sale, yet, but Utilized flake got dibs.
    North Carolina

Every personal find for me is priceless and I consider them a gift. It’s great you’re kids are into the hobby it sure is fun finding something nobody has touched for many years. Congratulations on the 2 nice points
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Nice finds
      SW Connecticut

Comment

I love this thread for several reasons:
        1. Two great finds
        2. The boys are hunting with Pa
        3. Personal finds are priceless
        4. Kudos to Utilized Flake
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I’m pretty sure if there are any cockles in my heart, this topic has warmed them up enough for us to breakout the saltines, lemons, and hot sauce.
          Last edited by Cecilia; 09-20-2019, 12:19 PM.
          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Hi CH. I'm late to the show/thread as usual so first time I've seen your finds. Very nice points, indeed. One looks to be a Kirk CN knife point and the other maybe a Morrow Mt.. Both of them old stuff which are my favorites.Good show and best wishes for good hunting.

Comment

Working...
            X