Seems Like a Slow Week..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems Like a Slow Week..........

I normally wouldn't post my more mundane finds, but it seemed like a slow week for posts so I thought I would post last weekend's hunt. Mostly just a collection of drills and assorted scrapers but I was happy to find it all the same. Hopefully this weekend will produce something more "post worthy" but until then thanks for looking and happy hunting.

It's post worthy, especially those drills! Great finds.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yes those are some interesting drills .And that one tool on the top . Great bases I see a Big Sandy ? so your on an old spot .

Comment

Yes very slow I can’t even get out right now between the heat of 100 plus and the leaves dropping with no rain. I was hoping someone would post something to help ease the addiction. Those are some I would be proud to find I hope you post more. I’d call that a good day
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Nice finds
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Could post a photo of my empty hand for sept. Crops up and 5" rain this week and cricks are rivers. Come on harvest and dry cool weather.

Forgot, those are some nice finds NoStoneUnturned, drills are super.
            Last edited by oldrocks2; 10-04-2019, 04:05 PM. Reason: forgot
            SE IA

Comment

Nice finds! Too hot here in SC. It's been 100 today and yesterday. Still swimming in the pool. That's never happened beyond Labor Day.
              South Carolina

Comment

Nice assemblage of different artifacts. Sure glad you showed the last pic with them all laid out. My old eyes had a hard time seeing them in the insitus.

Comment

Nothing mundane about those artifacts. Excellent
                  South Dakota

Comment

I haven't found anything since April due to so much rain this year and you can count the number of drills I've found in the last 20 years on one hand. Keep on postin NoStone!
                    Nebraska

Comment

More than worthy, I reckon.

Love the drills.

Interesting materials too.

Flint, chert and maybe some obsidian?

California

Comment

Working...
                      X