ID:	398567 Click image for larger version

Name:	F4076DCD-EECB-49BF-B9CA-7EFF806BC51E.jpeg
Views:	172
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	398566 Click image for larger version

Name:	A40AEF18-9C3B-4442-AB1A-F0C58761D7AB.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	398565 Well owner needed some buckets so I made a trip to Quartz Creek wasn’t really expecting to find anything. I have found 3 hard stone pieces out there so I was looking in the deeper sections and saw this reached in and pulled it out. Hopefully the pics will load. Monday isn’t the best for my phone. North Georgia
    NW Georgia,

Wet pics look much better but hey I was happy to find it
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Hot damn !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Great quartz find .. I say vanishing stem Adena .

Comment

Love the look of crystal points.
          Central Ohio

Comment

Thats a keeper. ...crystal is not too common glen
            SW Connecticut

Comment

• Cecilia
              Cecilia commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha... I wish, Red. We live where Quartz is actually the “State Mineral”. Seriously! Know you consoling SH, but don’t! Coz we LOVE our Quartz, don’t we, my fellow Georgian.and artifact-seeker? (I do, anyway, and I think it’s beautiful! And, SH, you know that is the truth...)

P.s. RR, I have incredible, special collection of just red rocks, and been thinking should take pic for you.

• redrocks
              redrocks commented
              Editing a comment
              C. 50 percent if my collection is quartz much much much quartz here in ct.

Yep it’s nicer then you think buddie 👍

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement on the find it’s the 1st point I have found out there this year. The weeds hang over in so many spots I usually only hunt it in the winter. That’s where I found my hoe last January. I found a piece of hard stone flake and it’s a different material from my others so I know it’s out there somewhere just have to find it. 500 acres and the creek runs right through it all the way
              NW Georgia,

Comment

I like it Glenn! I have an affection for all quartz. Like Cecilia said above, it's everywhere here. I need to learn how to hunt in the creek!
                South Carolina

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                  SurfaceHunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wasn’t to bad yesterday I only saw one snake didn’t see the type just tail end as it went into the tall grass. Lots of copperhead out there so winter months are better.

Nice find surface
                Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                  SurfaceHunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I reached down and grabbed it felt it with my fingers and knew it was worked but not in the best shape. Took the sky pic and in hand then put it away. Got home and looked wondering what the heck happened. Thanks
              Working...
              X