Field of Heartbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field of Heartbreak

Click image for larger version  Name:	7E62F307-D06C-4D82-9859-08304F91DEE0.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	402620 Click image for larger version  Name:	C7A266E6-73C9-4215-A694-2375680DC115.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	157.0 KB ID:	402619 Click image for larger version  Name:	AD593E03-B1DD-4CE7-9370-A41F66B8E3B5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	204.4 KB ID:	402618 Click image for larger version  Name:	C50950D2-F91E-43F2-B004-A5230B9FC13E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	402617 Click image for larger version  Name:	7A3ED1D9-10B0-4334-9FF8-CE60E96097B4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	220.4 KB ID:	402616 Well I had to flip a coin for either grass of leaves. I figured I’d try the grass cause it’s just going to keep growing and maybe the creeks will get rain later to wash the leaves. Field of Heartbreak won the toss. I walked for 5 hours just to find 2 decent spots and 4 finds. Each one got my heart pumping until I picked them up 🙃. I do like the scrapers both of them left side. The 2 little ones right side in my hand are broken points. Probably Mississippian period on all of them. I have found some good ones out there in the Adena sections but not today. N GA surface finds.
    NW Georgia,

I’d call that success !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve never seen a quail but the owner of the summer fields only hunts turkey on his property might be hunting this property as well. Hope he doesn’t buy it even though it’s not for sale... yet. I will have to call my contact to see what’s up but not today cause I’m freezing. Someone sent me the cold with freezing wind gusts on top of it

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      It was 18 F here this morning.

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Going to 21 tonight already 28

That's still a good day. Beautiful weather lately.
    South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      That's still a good day. Beautiful weather lately.
      Yes it was 70 today hard to believe it’s going to be 30s tomorrow.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        I know! Supposed to be in the 30's, here, after noon. Crazy weather. Right now, I'm still enjoying no humidity and no 100 degree days. I don't care how cold it gets.

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Its 25 F here now with N wind. Chill factor is 14F. Yesterday was 78F...

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t mind the cold but I worry about the pipes in my house freezing cause they didn’t insulate them well.

Hey Glenn ..I like the scrapers .u did ok man
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks red it has some fine flaking on it

Field of heartbreak is better than a field of snow...woke up this morning and my farm was covered...
      Attached Files
      Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

I like that end scraper too.
        South Dakota

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I didn’t really know what it was until I washed it. On the other side it has a divot on it. It’s a natural formation but I can’t help but think they worked it that way on purpose cause it works as a finger grip. Boy autocorrect is worse than ever

Originally posted by paohrocks View Post
        Field of heartbreak is better than a field of snow...woke up this morning and my farm was covered...
        Where do you live at friend?
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
        X