January finds of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January finds of the month

New here and not to sure if im early to make thispost but i noticed december is still open for voting. I found this point January 6th in Boone County Missouri in a feeder ditch to the Bonne Femme Creek. Not positive on the exact typebut i think it is an Etley.
    Attached Files

Itsca beautiful find but I think you posted it in the wrong section
    NW Georgia,

Comment

A nice one for sure.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hello French! Since it’s 4:30 in the morning and I read old posts when can’t sleep, thot I’d show you what KP posted last September. I think he’s still running Find of the Month, so here’re his directions how to enter this beauty in contest:
          • Kentucky point commented
            09-30-2020, 07:35 AM
            Yes, it has to be something that you've found that month. For example, in a few days (Oct. 1st, or maybe the following Monday) I'll be making a September Find of the Month contest, for everything that was found in the month of September (That's why I would post it in October, so all of Septembers finds can be accounted for).

In order to be eligible, you need to post the artifact prior to entering it in the contest, by creating its own thread. In order to copy a link, Take the little arrow on the screen, find the link up on top of the screen, and hold down the left click button while dragging the arrow across, in order to highlight the whole thing. Once it's highlighted, right click the highlighted area, and you'll see an option to "copy". Hit that, then go to the Contest thread, post your pictures, then right click again, and hit the "paste" option.

Maybe this baby should have own post in Show and Tell.....
        Last edited by Cecilia; 01-19-2021, 04:56 AM.
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Hi French. I moved your post to show and tell. Too early for Jan. finds. Need to create a post first. Then, when we run the Jan. find of month context, by all means enter it in the Jan. contest thread when it is posted in Feb. Nice point!
          Rhode Island

Comment

It is a super dandy point for sure. Looks like Etley is a reasonable call as to ID.

Comment

Nice looker... liking the creek stain....👍
              Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

very unique color good on ya.
                Utah

Comment

A beautiful point there French. Kim
                  Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

That thing is beautiful. Be sure to post it in the contest when KP starts it up!
                    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Good looking find. Going to be a great contest for January
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                      X