3 Perino Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Perino Books

Anybody know where I can buy them? Or does anyone have them for sale? Thanks Paul
    :dunno: :evil:

Paul it is four books and they are at the top of this page. I do not see a paypal link so you probably have to mail them a money order for them. Here is the website for your information.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank you Hoss. ..  To Easy

Comment

punisher wrote:

Anybody know where I can buy them?  Or does anyone have them for sale?  Thanks Paul
          There is a three volume hardbound set by Greg Perino, perhaps that is what you are referring to.
        The OAS bulletins consist of two by Greg Perino and two by Robert Bell. See below images.

Comment

The three volume set that 11KBP has shown are becoming quite pricey! Expect to pay up to 400 dollars for a first edition of Vol 1. Vol 3 which I was looking for was 200 up.
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

My apologies Paul
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Not a problem Hoss.  I took a minute and looked and didn't see them.  Thats ok.  Thanks 11KBP.  And RMartin.  That is very pricey.  Are they like the Overstreet book, or?

Comment

.........or...........
                Considered to be one of the premier guides in Identification.
                The four from the Oklahoma Arch. Soc. that 11kbp shows are great books as well and only about $60. The only problem is you have to thumb thru four different books to find what your looking for. Me, I fixed that, took them all apart, picked out the points from my area, got a new spiral binder and now I only need to look in one.
                Another good book is Justice's, Stone Age Spear and Arrow Points, about $30. Always at my fingertips.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

.........or...........
                  Considered to be one of the premier guides in Identification.
                  The four from the Oklahoma Arch. Soc. that 11kbp shows are great books as well and only about $60. The only problem is you have to thumb thru four different books to find what your looking for. Me, I fixed that, took them all apart, picked out the points from my area, got a new spiral binder and now I only need to look in one.
                  Another good book is Justice's, Stone Age Spear and Arrow Points, about $30. Always at my fingertips.
                    My solution on the Perino Books was to copy the types from my area and arrange them by culture and then in alphabetical order. This way, I rarely open mine unless I am looking to type something from outside of my area. It keeps mine in really good shape and as valuable as they are getting that is a plus.
                  Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

punisher wrote:

Anybody know where I can buy them?  Or does anyone have them for sale?  Thanks Paul
                      I agree with Ray about the Perino 3 volume set being pricey but if you are interested I have an extra complete set of Perino’s three volume hardbound. 
                    I also have an extra hardbound, volume one from the three volume set. The volume one is the largest volume with 404 pages and is the most in demand.

Comment

Sending you a pm 11kbp

Comment

Working...
                      X