New Tennessee Archaeology Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tennessee Archaeology Book

I found out about a new book on archaeology in Middle Tennessee. I posted information about this new book, which is hot off the press, in the Archaeology News, Reports, & Discussion section about midway down the Arrowheads.com main forum menu list. I am putting this brief note here because not many members go to that section of the website. Tennessee members such as Hoss, Obion, Kyflintguy, and CoachG would be particularly interested in this book. So, go take a look.

Administrator Note:
    The post is now moved to "Suggested Reading" here:

http://www.arrowheads.com/index.php/...nnessee#155464

Thanks for the tip Orari, I will get one for sure

Comment

orari wrote:

I found out about a new book on archaeology in Middle Tennessee.  I posted information about this new book, which is hot off the press, in the Archaeology News, Reports, -and- Discussion section about midway down the Arrowheads.com main forum menu list.  I am putting this brief note here because not many members go to that section of the website.  Tennessee members such as Hoss, Obion, Kyflintguy, and CoachG would be particularly interested in this book.  So, go take a look. 
      Administrator Note:
      The post is now moved to "Suggested Reading" here:

This is just a short note to inform you of some Tennessee archaeology news that is hot off the press just this morning. A new book covering the history and...
        Thanks Mr. Administrator.  I was unsure of the proper place to lodge the notice.  Have a good weekend!!!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Orari
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X