Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott ODell Great book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott ODell Great book

I thought I would recommend this book, It is a really great story and super easy to read. I probably have read it more than 20 times over the many years. Scott O'Dell was a great Author. I like most of his work. This particular book was based loosely on what little was known about a real person and that is all that I am going to say about it. If you want to know more then you will have to read the book.

Image not found
    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Man where was this book in my youth. My 2 favorites growing up were My Side of the Mountain and Sign of the Beaver. I tried reading Coopers Last of the Mohicans but it was boring and not as good as the movie....at least in elementary school haha
    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by lukecreekwalker View Post
      Man where was this book in my youth. My 2 favorites growing up were My Side of the Mountain and Sign of the Beaver. I tried reading Coopers Last of the Mohicans but it was boring and not as good as the movie....at least in elementary school haha
      I just ordered My side of the Mountain. I read it many years ago, and just wanted to own a copy.
      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
      X