Prehistoric American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prehistoric American

Hi folks, does anyone here subscribe to the Prehistoric American, its a publication of The Genuine Indian Relic Society, I am looking for an article by Mike Gramly that may have been in a 2014 or later issue, it may have been about the early archaic, or that era point type, thanks for looking.
    So.IL.

Someone may be able to help if you can be a bit more specific about the article. Mike Gramly was quite a prolific author in relation to early archaic sites. Also, many of his GIRS articles have been published elsewhere so it might be possible to track down what you are looking for from an open-access source.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Gramly had an article about Cumberlands being older than Clovis in Prehistoric American 2014 #3. It has the big Cumberland on the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ftperry View Post
        Gramly had an article about Cumberlands being older than Clovis in Prehistoric American 2014 #3. It has the big Cumberland on the cover.
        I am not sure of the article on Archaic. But when I sat down with him in September and then listen to him speak at the SAF, his focus was on the Cumberland pre-dating Clovis.
        The only other publication he had was on the Sugarloaf site.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

A lot of his articles ar on his website http://asaa-persimmonpress.com/onlin...full_list.html
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks everyone, Ftperry, I bet that is the article I was thinking about.
            So.IL.

Comment

Working...
            X