Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After all these years- Finally went broke and Bought ‘Noel Justice’. Western region book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all these years- Finally went broke and Bought ‘Noel Justice’. Western region book.

Prices on Amazon are from $200 for well worn original copy’s of the ‘CA Great Basin Book’ -up to $1350.00 —crazy!!!
    Last edited by Sage hen jack; 06-06-2019, 10:20 AM.

I bought the Eastern version of the Justice book but I thought it was expensive at under a hundred dollars and it was almost new condition. Any more than that and I would have passed on it but i searched for a while.
    Last edited by willjo; 06-05-2019, 09:51 PM.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

I broke down and paid $200 for an EX fine original hard cover copy ’ from an independent online book & antiques dealer. $200 was tops I was willing to spend. After browsing the net——For some reason,it seems they ask way more $ for the CA Great Basin Region’ and Southwest Justice Region books!! Less copies printed maybe? I’m sure- It’ll be a good resource.
      Last edited by Sage hen jack; 06-06-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm sure it will prove useful. I bought the Midcontinental and Eastern guide when it was first published. Luckily, because it ain't cheap either from what I've seen over the years since. I really value his "cluster" approach to typology, and it has been one of my two go-to guides, the other being Boudreau's expanded guide to my own New England region.
        Rhode Island

Comment

I like his books and purchased them before the prices went crazy. It amazes me what some of my library is worth.
          fldwlkr
          Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Working...
          X