Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hunt gators for artifacts? πŸ˜‚

Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Pretty crazy. Kind of hate to see that big beast killed though.
    Central Ohio

Comment

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me to flint . I have a love hate with taking the best buck also .

This is great lil article!!

Not only clear as bell about what points’ size may mean, but talks about everybody’s favorite: plummet. Too pretty be just net weight; think there was shaman attached to it originally…. Where those human bones petrified?
    (oh, I’m silly tonite!)
    Digging in GA, β€˜bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

I'm gonna guess some arrowhead grubber has been missing a while.

Comment

Originally posted by flintguy View Post
        Pretty crazy. Kind of hate to see that big beast killed though.
        Not me. That beast had a lifetime of killing other creatures. He was very old and near the end of his natural life. I'm glad they got him.

Comment

Oh I posted that last night under outdoor . I didn’t include link because of the ads .
          crazy right !!!

Comment

I had trouble believing It but am convinced. Those things couldn't have felt good. I read about Turkey Farmers had found bird points in Them, smoothed from what I remember from one of the old artifact forums. Wonder about the dog tags though.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Those guys hunting gators for a living target the biggest they can find due to they get paid by the foot. I have taken a 13'2" gator and not much good for anything other than selling the hide. Biguns like that aint worth eatin. 6'-8' make the best eaters. With them being the apex of freshwater and give birth by the dozens there has to be some control or we would be over run. Right now the gator population is 1 gator for every 15 people in Fla. That is over 1 million gators. I dont know about other areas of the state, but around here if there is standing water there is a gator in it.

Comment

Working...
              X