Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwain Roger's Corner Tang Knives Across Texas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwain Roger's Corner Tang Knives Across Texas!!!

I've been looking for this book for months now...and the search has become personal. I'm willing to purchase (Had one bought from a sponsor of this site...but after confirming he had it..told me he'd send my check back cuz he sold it!).
    If ya have one in your book collection and it's gathering dust, I would be happier than a witch in a broom factory to have it.
    My email is
    Cathywiggsharper@gmail.com
    Apprciate Ya'll!!!
    Cathy

heres one...but pricey http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Yeah..I saw that one....but $400!!! Really???? The one I almost got was $42.50 + $5 shipping.  I don't need hardcover..dust jacket or an autograph (which is why that guy on Amazon claims to be asking such a high price!!)
      Thanks for lookin for me!!!!

Comment

Cathy
        Dwain had some books left at the last Temple show. You might call him and see. Info below.
        Dwain Rogers
        4102 Birch Boulv.
        Temple, Texas 76502
        Tele #254-791-5520
        Jack
        notified

Comment

:laugh:
          Thanks so much!!! I'll give him a call!!!

Comment

Not sure if you want it a collector item or for research. I've found that in the event that I need an old book for research that is out of the price range, I can usually  google such book and find a digitied pdf version, click print, and voila!

Comment

Tried that...no luck
              Cathy

Comment

Sorry to open a old post but I too were on the search for this book for a couple of years and finally was able to get one pretty cheap compared to others and still wrapped .

Comment

Working...
                X