mr.boudreau making a clovis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr.boudreau making a clovis

just found this on youtube, thought others might enjoy it as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRax_a8t4C4
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Don't see the video, Jay. Here is a short description of Jeff's work, posted to the ASAA website at the time of Jeff's passing, including a link to the youtube clip knapping a Clovis.
    asaa-persimmonpress.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, asaa-persimmonpress.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Rhode Island

Comment

thats odd, its up on my computer

Comment

Mine too.

Comment

rockdigger wrote:

Mine too.
            Yes, it's a tablet thing. It won't show on an iPad in my case. Tablets of any kind can also not post a youtube link on the forum.  Did not realize if posted from a PC, they could not be viewed on a tablet either. Funny, when I reply, I can see the video Jay  linked, but after I post, the video is gone.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks Jay and Charlie. Big white space on my screen. Thanks to windows 8. Nice to have a link.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

:S i still dont really understand these computer things :S sorry

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

:S i still dont really understand these computer things :S sorry
                  It was the browser. On Chrome, the video is there.
                Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                X