Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Cash - The Flint Arrowhead

A fitting opener from the man in black?
    Not exactly a song… more a poem with a banjo backing... here’s Jonny Cash performing the almost forgotten track “The Flint Arrowhead” on his 1968 album “From Sea To Shining Sea”:
    A look at some of my arrowheads to an obscure J. Cash song "The Flint Arrowhead" from his 1968 album "From sea to shining sea" Sorry for the poor quality and...

The sound quality is terrible but that’s the only isolated version I’m aware of on YouTube. There’s a better quality one 22 minutes and 25 seconds in on the full album here (but without the visuals):
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Posted by [Mainejman]:

Thanks Painshill.Are you familiar with his BitterTears album? Its a classic and a must for any JC fan.It is about a few famous indians.Sequoia , Ira Hayes and others.Enjoyable and informative...mjm

Comment

Oh the man in Black.

And as always I have the "Folsom Prison Blues"
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

This from David Allan Coe, If That Ain't Country. This does have an ethnic slur so listen to at your own option. But it falls into the Johnny Cash Theme.

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
        X