Youtube stumblings...Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube stumblings...Interesting

Glenn takes a look at Indian artifacts from dating from around 800 BC.

The History Channel's recent documentary, Who Really Discovered America? asks some profound questions. Chief Joe Sitting Owl of the Central Band of Cherokee...

Greg Carroll presented "Native American Research in West Virginia" on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, in the Archives and History Library at the Culture Center, Sta...

Montani Semper Liberi

INTERESTING! WOW, THANK YOU LUKE!
    On The second Video it has a wild ending! hmy:  :laugh:
    Very neat videos.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I'm on the fence about the Hebrew stuff...but the European descent..thats pretty interesting.
      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

if i remember correctly,the "cherokee" in the 2nd video ended up having little to no native blood at all in their group. and ancient hebrews making a journey inland and settling there before the end of the ice age seems pretty far fetched IMO,lol.
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Jay you are probably right.  I just happened to come across these on YouTube this morning.   They are definitely old videos.  Guess its more entertaining than interesting now
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Hmmm, Their photos of Hebrew writings is like no Hebrew I've ever seen.  For a desert loving people to wind up inland, leaving no other traces between them and the coast as they migrated westward seems like a stretch. And to call ancient Hebrews "white"--please.
            Child of the tides

Comment

Couldn't agree more Havenhunter!   The third video is long but I believe it to be an accurate speech about the native history of WV.  No tall tales on that one
              Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
              X