Charleston Man Discovers Artifacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charleston Man Discovers Artifacts

An amateur like myself found a site in Charleston WV. I am going to venture to say this guy was breaking the law and probably digs in any cave he finds. Still a cool find now that its made public knowledge.

Montani Semper Liberi

Well, gotta wonder when you see that the "arrowhead" shown was not an arrowhead at all!!
    Rhode Island

Comment

I don't know the man myself and this is the first time I heard anything about the find but I would not label the man as a probable law breaker that digs wherever he wants unless I knew for sure. If he is, I am pretty sure the truth will be uncovered just like the artifacts. Thanks for posting the article.
      \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Yea I thought that quick pic of the arrowhead looked a little odd too.

Taxidermist I was just assuming he was breaking the law because at the end of the video they make it very clear that he wants all of the finds to stay with the scientific community....as if he was on public grounds excavating (which he was..I can see the hillside he was on from my office window) It is for sure state property where the cave is located

As for the man in question..you are right I should not judge what I don't know and should never assume so sorry about that
        Last edited by lukecreekwalker; 10-14-2015, 10:27 AM.
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
        X