Arrowhead Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead Song

Hey y'all,i wrote this song today,click 'n listen please.Thanks! Beware,i'm no pro!"Arrowheads"
    The best independent music community on the net. Listen to music, buy and sell beats and albums. #arrowheads

That's Awesome! I will have to share that with some People if I get a chance.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Like that Mojo. It's something we can all relate to. By the by - Whats in the case you're carrying in the pic?? ...Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

thanks Josh!

Comment

Thank ya Chuck!i carry my harmonicas and harp mic in that case.

Comment

Great song I listened to Whiskey and Jesus too. I liked that one too. Did you write all of those songs?
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank ya Hoss!I write some on my own and i co-write.When i co-write,i write the lyrics and the other guy writes the music and sings.I've credited my co-writes.i also have songs at https://soundcloud.com/mojo-mike I hope to be doing some more Arrowhead Hunting songs.I've done quite a few parodies but i no longer use other artists music.Maybe i can put together enough for an arrowhead hunting cd,who knows.

Comment

I will be hummin this in a WV creek tomorrow. I always find myself repeating in my head...if I was an arrowhead where would I be? Out in the open for no one to see. Lol. Maybe this song will get stuck in my head tomorrow instead
                Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

haha,thanks Lukecreekwalker!

Comment

Great song man.definitely my new hunting song.thanks.

Comment

• Mojomike
                      Mojomike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank ya skrewcase!Hope i can turn out some more on this subject.

Thank for sharing, Mike.

It sure beats my own effort. I couldn't find any word that rhymes with "effigy".
                    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• Mojomike
                      Mojomike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks painshill,i appreciate the spin!Oh i got "effigy" covered for ya,maybe that'll be next.

Great song Mojo. Thanks for acknowledging our addiction...
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• Mojomike
                      Mojomike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank ya Baba! i hope to write more soon.
                  Working...
                  X