Just too funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just too funny!

These are classic clips, that are hysterical! If you are bored, had a bad day, or you just like comedy, these are sure to put a smile on your face!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Love the Stooges. Good to see a young guy like yourself enjoying the older stuff. They were way before my time as well but I didn't know anyone under 40 would know who these guys are. Thanks for the post.
    Central Ohio

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      I watch a bunch of old TV. The best stuff out there!

I love it ! Curly and Moe were brothers.. When Curly passed from stroke they brought in Shemp , he was Moe’ s brother too.
    Larry was not related. I’ll never forget our first color TV, back then only in a console .. Blew me away first color images I ever saw were Disney ! We had three channels back then and I was the remote control and rabbit ear adjuster !When dad was home we had a choice on on programs, Gunsmoke , Gunsmoke, or Gunsmoke.. When dad was not home I got to watch , now hold on tight !
    Star Trek !!! I loved Outer Limits , Beverly Hillbillies , etc. The old stuff was clean . JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Love those guys and still watch them .

Comment

Watched 'em all the time. Along with Spanky and Our Gang, Wranglers Cartoon Club, Mickey Mouse Club, Cartoon Hour, and Saturday's were a special treat with all the morning western's, Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Gene Autry and Champion, Lone Ranger and Tonto, and the list goes on. Only had black and white back then and we only watched in the afternoon and on Saturday mornings. Rest of the time we were high tailin' through the country side on our invisible Paint's look'n for the bad guys. What a time and place in history. Thanks for the memories KP.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          I watched all the old westerns when I was younger. I would have loved to have lived in those times...

Yeah, I'm old enough to remember the first TV's. The test pattern was an Indian chief. Every day on TV ended with Kate Smith singing "When the Moon comes over the Mountain", then the daily broadcast ended, and the test pattern appeared until the next morning broadcast began. Like all kids, The Howdy Doody Show was the top of our hit parade. And, of course, everything in black and white.

As I've mentioned before, I was honored to see The Three Stooges in person here in RI, in 1967. That night, Larry's wife died in California, and he flew home, missing the next day's show, a Sunday.
        Rhode Island

Comment

Don’t forget Laurel and Hardy! My favorites
          South Dakota

Comment

Working...
          X