For Scorpion68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Scorpion68

Caught this critter moving across my garage about 3pm..If ya got these put out mouse sticky traps.. The sticky traps catch em good. Since it’s really been winter here I took up my traps.. They are small but if one hits ya, it feels like a lit bic lighter held on the area for a hour or two...Tried to upload a 16 second video but no dice... JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

That's why you live in Texas, and I live up here! Yikes!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      They are tough, not really a bug. They don’t die with poison treatment..They can’t even walk on the ceiling..My younger brother has em bad in his house but he has never been hit.. I get hit it seems at least once a year....I’ve heard grown men scream in pain, I just get foul mouth, which is really not my norm...

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Can walk on ceiling ,correction.

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      They look like something out of a sci-fi movie. They just give me the creeps.

Even up here MO, cool grab/better out than in. They glow in blacklight. Dang, did You get stung? We have brown recluse like crazy, so far so good.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I’ve been hit more times than I like to think about, but not this one thank God !

Those desert shrimp probably kept many a person alive at times..

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Love the video, I had no idea or thought about eating them..Rattlesnake is good eating too. JJ

Thanks pretty cool . Yes rattlesnake I am skinning with a NA tool for a walking stick and haveestenbthe meat . Very tastey . Wayne shoots those timber rattlers and throws them in the fire . They have the most beautiful skin . Don’t waste the meat !
    yes I know that venom is going for hours . It still bites after you cut the head off .

Comment

Working...
    X