No announcement yet.

Your favorite music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Orbison and this all-star cast of friends (Bruce Springsteen, k.d. lang, Elvis Costello and more) perform Roy's "Only The Lonely," recorded on the Monume...
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Roy Orbison and this all-star cast of friends (Bruce Springsteen, k.d. lang, Elvis Costello and more) perform Roy's "Only The Lonely," recorded on the Monume...

Comment

And another tune from the night Dylan went electric. He played this just prior to Like a Rolling Stone. It was a fairly short set, I'm sure he did not like the boos, but he did return for some acoustic tunes, but a short, short set under the circumstances, given the Newport Folk Festival was, and still is, one of the premier music festivals in the world, and given his stature as a star....

Last edited by CMD; 03-01-2019, 01:52 PM.
        Rhode Island

Comment

CCR is a favorite of mine. I would love to have a beer with john fogerty.
          Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Cskelton View Post
            CCR is a favorite of mine. I would love to have a beer with john fogerty.

Last edited by CMD; 03-01-2019, 11:52 PM.
            Rhode Island

Comment

So, about 1972 or so, one of my friends calls one night and asks me if I want to go see a good band. At what used to be the Lowes Theater, saw many a horror flicks there as a schoolboy, and is now the Providence Performance Arts Center. Sometimes the venue is as good as the act. Check this place out. Gotta love stuff like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	707A8FF6-A416-41B9-A711-8458A5D34D2C-765-0000006220984567.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	354310

I had never heard of the band, but why not, I'll go, thanks, good seats, first row of the balcony, and it was one of the best concerts I'd seen. And it was these guys, this tune from some years later....

Last edited by CMD; 03-05-2019, 11:24 AM.
              Rhode Island

Comment

We didn't start the fire (with historical slides)
                "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Eastbound and down

Comment

Top 10 Tom Petty Songs Subscribe: http://goo.gl/Q2kKrD // TIMESTAMPS BELOWHave a Top 10 idea? Submit it to us here! http://www.WatchMojo.com/SuggestWhether i...

Comment

Hands down. Best music ever. Composed by Randy Edelman for the movie, Gettysburg. I watched the movie for the first time with tears in my eyes. Now, even though I watched it probably 200 times now, I still get goosebumps. It was a great movie.

Comment

Rhode Island

Comment

• tomclark
                          tomclark commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yes.

This song has been on my mind ever since Breaking Bad ended!!!! Yes, a long time hahahaha Badfinger, Baby Blue. I wasn't much into it when it came out.

This one, too. lolol. Crazy songs stuck in the head of a dead-head! Journey, Wheel in the Sky
                        Wheel In The Sky by Journey Greatest Hits Album No Copyright Intended
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

Ndn karz
                          Last edited by Hoss; 03-20-2019, 09:36 AM.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

My morning song
                            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by tomclark View Post
                              This song has been on my mind ever since Breaking Bad ended!!!! Yes, a long time hahahaha Badfinger, Baby Blue. I wasn't much into it when it came out.

This one, too. lolol. Crazy songs stuck in the head of a dead-head! Journey, Wheel in the Sky
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzVpvtsFf0
                              Tom, I've got a while folder of scenes from Breaking Bad. My all time favorite show, barring none! Here's the Heisenberg super cut, lol....

Rhode Island

Comment

• tomclark
                                tomclark commented
                                Editing a comment
                                We loved that series! At the end they played "Baby Blue", a song from my earlier years, and it stuck so bad hahahahaha.
                            Working...
                            X