Your favorite music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessi Colter is a beautiful lady.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotta be my favorite song from Waylon.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Japanese drummer Nobuaki Kaneko and enra...

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

"Japanese supergroup enra defies conventions of space, time, gravity, and physics, through seamless synchronization of digital projection and physical movement. Using vibrant swatches of primary colors, Tetris-like geometry in multiple dimensions, and contrasts between human silhouette and digital art, enra‘s performances are futuristic and otherworldly. In fact, enra‘s own name hints at the supernatural: enra is derived from the name for the mythical shape-shifting and smoke-like Japanese spirit enenra".

Pleiades:

Galaxy:

Firebird:

Last edited by CMD; 11-01-2019, 08:51 PM.
          Rhode Island

Comment

• Olden
            Olden commented
            Editing a comment
            I did a double-take when I first thought you were posting Enya
            Good stuff Charlie.

• CMD
            CMD commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah Don, I think Enya and Kaneko would be a double take duo moment, lol. Thanks, I like what enra is doing...

just a study in contrasts..

Last edited by Olden; 10-31-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Mongolian metal....

Rhode Island

Comment

Well yeah sure, the HU-Wolf Totem talks the talk, but can they walk the walk??
            A Jewish psychedelicsonicexperimentationprogressivephilosop hical street rock band..

Last edited by Olden; 10-31-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              If you want to tell the HU motercycle gang that they can't walk the walk, go right ahead, lol. On another note, I would not expect to hear what I hear from that Jewish street rock band, but there they are, and they ain't half bad, lol...

Well, in lieu of it being Halloween, maybe I can post some less than musical, short stories here tonight (although there will be some music & dancing at intermission).

Omeleto short films

Comment

• “To be is to do - Socrates
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              To do is to be - Sartre
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra”
              ― Kurt Vonnegut

“If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph:
              THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED
              FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
              WAS MUSIC”
              ― Kurt Vonnegut
              Last edited by Olden; 12-24-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• This is one of my favorite songs. I like heavier music but this song is amazing.

Comment

• Get The New Album “Fear Inoculum” Available Now:http://smarturl.it/TOOLFIa?iQid=yt iTunes - http://smarturl.it/TOOLFIa/itunes?iQid=yt Apple Music - http://sm...

Comment

• If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• I've had this running through my head lately.

California

Comment

Working...
                    X