No announcement yet.

'TumbleWeed'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Bill Miller.  Back in 98' I was hired as a bell hop for West Fest at the local hotel.  I was only 15, but was lucky enough to meet Hal Ketchum, the Dixie Chicks and Bill Miller.  I didn't realize it was Miller until I just found out he was at the West Fest I worked, but I vividly remember him and his wife.  I still have my autograph from Hal Ketchum, he was a nice guy and tipped well too!

Comment

Paleolution wrote:

I love Bill Miller.  Back in 98' I was hired as a bell hop for West Fest at the local hotel.  I was only 15, but was lucky enough to meet Hal Ketchum, the Dixie Chicks and Bill Miller.  I didn't realize it was Miller until I just found out he was at the West Fest I worked, but I vividly remember him and his wife.  I still have my autograph from Hal Ketchum, he was a nice guy and tipped well too!
      That's cool Tyson. I hadn't heard of Miller until hearing him speak and play at a "Songs of Social Justice" symposium held at my alma mater just a few years ago. I had the honor of meeting him briefly after and soon owned 2 cd's. Very creative artist.
      Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
      X