My first video on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first video on Youtube

For the past few days, I've been sick, and the remnants still refuse to leave. My eyes were also dilated by the eye doc yesterday, so I couldn't see anything to save my life, so that's why y'all haven't been hearing from me in a while.

I decided to make a youtube channel at Matts suggestion, just so I can post my own videos on here and such. The one above is my first, and if you notice, I already made a mistake. I mistakenly have a slide for DIV XL instead of my DIV XLIV slide. AAARRRRRGGH!! That will be a thorn in my side until the day I die. I watched it over and over again looking for mistakes, and of course I didn't notice it until I hit "publish". Oh well. Enjoy!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Well done!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I fixed the mistake, but I'll have to re upload the video tomorrow. Here's another D-List quality vid.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Where is your video, KP?
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed a mistake, took it down, now it's back up. I'll have to either re-edit this topic, or just make separate one. I have a how-to video to show as well, so I may post a new topic with both of them.

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          Huh..... went to address in first post several times, including just after you commented early this a.m, but
          Duh....need 🎟 point me direction one or both videos. ( 🎼🎤I-know-internet-star, I-know-internet-star....)
      Working...
      X