Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my photographs

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Some beautiful country up that way Kentucky. Starting to look like Northern VA around here lately. Might have to fly the coop one of these days.

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      Northern Virginia was where I was born! I'm a Virginian, and man, I'd love to go back to live there.

• PointHound
      PointHound commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know if you are familiar with Spotsylvania? I have been here all my life and it isn't what it used to be. I meant the development and population.

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. I've seen it once. My gggreat uncles fought there in the Civil War too. I was born in Charlotesville, and lived in Culpeper. Culpeper is a beautiful place.

Great pics, KP

True, the countryside out your way is very photogenic, but it still takes an eye to catch it.

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      Some of those photos were taken in Pennsylvania. Most of them are Kentuckian though. I should really take my camera to Virginia, or whatever state they'll decide to call it next time I go. It's beautiful country out there, that I'd say rivals that of Kentucky.

Your talented beyond your years Ethan .
    The music was a great compliment to your just absolutely breathtaking work .
    Book ....

Comment

Working...
    X