different kind of guitar playing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different kind of guitar playing....

I'm amazed every time I watch this.....never seen 5 people play a guitar.....and they're good too......

Southern Connecticut

Being a guitar player myself.........absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was cool! Plus the blonde is hot.... :kiss:

Comment

Oh yea, the blonde is hot and has a really nice voice too Mark.
        Sizemore, I play as well that's why I thought it was cool..... Of course I only play after a few beers and around the backyard campfire!
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

It amazes me what the human mind comes up with! Which one of them said, "dude ( and dudets of course) I've got an idea!" Or was this collective? Great voices, not a bad little riff and would like to hear them cut loose with their own instruments. Very cool.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Too cool! I play and write myself, but that is talent! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice thread, cgode!  Puts the old saying, "too many hands in the pot", to shame!  That was awesome.  Always enjoy being turned on to good music!
              Pam

Comment

I watched this a couple times-these folks are talented.
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

The name of the band is " walk off the earth" and I agree Ray, they have some talent. The guy in the middle that plays lead is the main talent, I've seen a few other vids of these guys and he can pick up any instrument and play it very well. I think these guys are going places soon with the exposure this video will give them.
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

I like it. Check out this guy too. Not keen on his voice or music, but his guitar technique is amazing:
                    The comedian, who has almost 4million people followers on Twitter, was so impressed by Leeds-based Jon Gomm's (pictured) technique, he posted a link to his latest single, Passionflower.

I play too, but none of my fingers are capable of working like that.
                    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Wow that is awesome. What a great video.
                      Hoss
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                      X