Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

On his 30th birthday, an artist decides to take a photo a day and track his memory ritual. This is the result, 440 days later
    Rhode Island

I watched it...He is a lost soul and needs help...He mentions a clue... Holy in the same breath as crap,,, He needs to come to the Holy one to be saved, Jesus of Nazareth....Praying that he already has.....Thanks for showing...
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re welcome. I just saw him as an artist, and thought it was a cool project, regarding life and memory. And wonderful photographs!

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      There were two projects. The video posted was not created by the guy taking daily photos for his memory project. That latter project involved taking some very evocative photos, and attracted a world wide following. He did not really sound like a lost soul to me, but a sensitive soul. Putting his voice over and thoughts into the video created by his friend and allowing some of the photos to stream by for only 1 second at a time was also interesting.

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched it! And I think it was beautiful! Trying to find the right words here... I think the lost souls are the ones caught up reading and re reading a 2,000 year old book with no author.

Interesting Doc. The read part about the aboriginal people and rituals , for me, the most interesting . It is good to look away at other things. Our hobby is just that and we all enjoy , myself I’m thinking about another site, another find. We do need to relax and enjoy all that life has to offer... TY
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Working...
    X