Mars in 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars in 4K

Remastered rover images has resulted in this viral video.....

Rhode Island

I was absolutely spellbound, I never thought I would ever live to see images like that from mars, much less a video...
    Floridaboy.

Comment

I saw this the other day. Really hard to grasp you are looking at another world altogether. Looks so familiar. You think about all the other planets in our solar system, and everything else is so alien. The technological accomplishment also seems under appreciated.
      Central Ohio

Comment

Simply amazing!
        South Carolina

Comment

It's videos like this that keeps explorers dreaming while creating new ones..

The Moon to Mars Overview

The Gravity On Mars Vs. Moon Vs. Earth
          We all know that gravity is different on Mars versus the moon versus the Earth. The gravity on Mars is 3.711 m/s², which is just 38 percent the gravity on Earth. Earth's gravity is 9.807 m/s², compared to the moon's gravity of 1.62 m/s² or just 17 percent of Earth's gravity. Spanning hundreds of years in human history, people

First Mars Drone
          The Mars Helicopter, Ingenuity aims to make the first powered flight on another planet when it takes off on Mars. It has now landed and safely checked in wit...
          If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

I think China sent a rover to Mars this morning Doc. I wonder where they acquired the technology, or do we all know ?
            Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Awsome. Imagine the knapping material you could find.
              SE IA

Comment

Working...
              X