Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestral Puebloan Corn Crib

Chase Pipes out west sharing an Ancestral Puebloan Corn Crib

Last edited by Hoss; 09-04-2020, 09:48 AM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

I remember years ago Hoss, a pot was found with dry corn still inside. People may ask well so what ? The so what is that they mapped the genes of original corn and now know the lost true sequence of the food source, it’s a lot different from the gmo species we now have today...
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
      I remember years ago Hoss, a pot was found with dry corn still inside. People may ask well so what ? The so what is that they mapped the genes of original corn and now know the lost true sequence of the food source, it’s a lot different from the gmo species we now have today...
      jj, here’s an ear of corn found not far from the 12-13th century Tuzigoot Pueblo in the Verde Valley of Az. Collected by a friend’s son years ago. I need my ears bigger, haha, corn on the cob is one of my favorite things in the good old summertime....

Click image for larger version

Name:	43499CD3-F5A1-479F-B639-75B5896AB002.jpeg
Views:	311
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	483314

Rhode Island

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it too Sir. The gmo sweet corn will knock a guy out! That is a important ear you have there Doc !

• Ron Kelley
        Ron Kelley commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Charlie, I picked 30 this morning. I agree I always look forward to the sweet corn harvest.

I added the wrong one . This one is much better. Chase and Tyree
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I want to find a dinosaur gizzard stone artifact ! Outrageous !

Thanks for the Vid. Hoss very interesting. Kim
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Cool post hoss....thanks
        Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Working...
        X