Storm ETA in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm ETA in Florida

"As of 4 p.m., the storm was 65 miles west-southwest of St. Petersburg, reaching sustained 70 mph winds and driving north at 12 mph, the weather service said. Tornado warnings for parts of Pinellas and Hillsborough county punctuated the early afternoon and picked back up around 5 p.m."
    It's now 6:42 and it's wailing out there. Constant rain and gusts. I have some limbs down. I went for a walk earlier today around 3PM at a local mound site on a bay beach to see what might be occurring later tonight and in the morning....! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFFUiNvp5A
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

I'll say a prayer for you and yours. Keep your heads down Tom.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Stay safe!
      Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Lights almost went out, generator’s ready, should be outta here in morning, idiot school board opened schools this morning, the kids naturally stayed home, we don’t need stupid people to tell us how to die, we can do that on our own, over’n out.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Stay safe! Unseasonably warm here in SC. 7:40 pm and 75 degrees. Hope you will not have too many limbs down.
          South Carolina

Comment

Getting some rain from that storm. You can keep the winds I had enough a couple of weeks ago. Florida homes are built much better than the homes here you guys will be just fine.
            NW Georgia,

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              I just saw the weather you folks are getting, that surprised me.

8:30PM 30-35 mph winds. 45 mph gusts.. Pounding rain. LOL. Glad I trimmed certain trees/plants recently or they would have been toast. Should be good walking somewhere tomorrow.
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              High tide upper bay, not favorable for me, plus, I need a North Easter, we’ll see how it shapes up.

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Just got the video to work, very cool site looks like shell all up around the bench, like you said, all shell, thx. for the show.

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              I cut down all my big pines last year. Glad I did it now. Had some kind of wood bees eating them. Would of been bad. Stay safe Tom

You guys in Florida stay safely, not sure yet if any of that weather will be coming up Georgia or not. I've noticed that being a weatherman you can be wrong most of the time and you'll still have a job.
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Best job and still get paid

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Very, very funny, thanks, The calm the morning after is here. Sunshine and sailboats washed ashore, looks like she’s headed across the state and out to sea.
          Working...
          X