Got Me a drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Me a drone

I picked up a cheap drone that streams to. my phone this should be fun. I'm imagining. scanning a. field sitting in a lawn chair lol
    New Jersey

I wanna drone!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      100 bucks..and change for an adapter for phone or iPad so you can see what it sees. Was lookin em over last night, just what I need, another hobby.🙂

Now that is how one enjoys a cold beer looking for artifacts! Well done sir.

Comment

Has anyone ever found a point with one?!
      Flint
      northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

• oldrocks2
        oldrocks2 commented
        Editing a comment
        My grandson did. Few years ago. I posted it. I took him with me cause he said he would find one and he did. A decent Hopewell on one of my better sites. He would fly up and down well washed rows about 2 feet off the ground and land on something that looked like one. I think he did more walking than I did.

I'm gonna try seams plausible I'll just land it next to the point and walk over and pick it up lol still in the box though 🤣
      New Jersey

Comment

practiced flying my drone today crashed it in a tree. but it fell out and was fine. I'm getting better the more I play with it had it stream video to my phone but it did not record.
        New Jersey

Comment

I got it for 40 bucks at ollies already had 40 bucks worth of fun. with it
          New Jersey

Comment

I have a couple of basic streaming drones, and a set of battle drones, love em.....🙂...enjoy..!...
            JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

That is awesome old rocks !!!!!!!
              New Jersey

Comment

We actually have one that comes home when the battery is getting dead . Lots of land scanning for just everything .
                They are a blast and helpful .

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread but i recently purchased a drone myself. Id say a mid level one. Not cheap by no means but there are much more expensive ones for sure. I mainly bought it to film my boat rides up river and to get an arial view of the land and possibly target potential spots to look near. Im still learning to fly it and still very nervous while doing so. With a lot of money invested and zero experience, my drone piloting could potentially end abruptly and with a hole in my wallet. But im learning and getting better, starting to trust it more. Maybe it will pay off or at least make some great videos of my outings and adventures. It could be a very useful tool and save a ton of walking and scouting i think.

Comment

Working...
                  X