Rest in peace David Dean East Tennessee Archaeologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in peace David Dean East Tennessee Archaeologist

In this episode of Chasing history we see Chase Pipes joined by Tennessee Archaeologist, David Dean and artifact collector and prehistoric Native American enthusist, Kevin Pipes. We discuss research David has done on the species of animals used to fashion bone knives during the Prehistoric era of Native American History. The results from David's survey is astounding; adding another chapter to the little known pre-history of Native America. We hope you enjoy this episode & out channel!... If you do please.... Like this episode … & … Subscribe!! & Please leave us a comment!! We cant tell ya how much it helps!! we also have a Podcast!!….. Chasing History Radio!! available wherever you get your podcast. We hope you will join our community as we take you Chasing History! Thanks guys!

It is with saddness I report David Dean passed this last week and we share this wonderful clip from Chasing History with Chase pipes in his honor. I had the privelige of meeting David on two occasions at the relics room. A humble man who loved to share his vast knowledge of East Tennessee archaeology with everyone. Rest in peace David. David's Obituary https://www.timesnews.net/obituary/s-d-david-dean-jr/article_a064b4b0-57a0-11ec-8852-5f645a0fff15.html?fbclid=IwAR3NyNtvatKaln80pp8Qcsb 8jK8WDOu2It9wr0eo_7KXwt6f87Yy1Q6DFAQ

Last edited by Hoss; 12-11-2021, 08:01 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Amen brother...I didn’t personally know David but I have a feeling he enjoyed life to the fullest and no one can do better than that. May family and friends take comfort in God’s words.
    Revelation 21:4
    “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
    Floridaboy.

Comment

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Working...
      X