Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chasing History: Native America's Lost Tomb - Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasing History: Native America's Lost Tomb - Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center

Chase takes a tour of Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center in Oklahoma, the ceremonial site of a prehistoric Native American culture. Site director Dennis Peterson leads the tour as he and Chase explore both the grounds and the center's museum. This episode is produced in conjunction with Jason Pentrail of Seven Ages Audio Journal
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Well I spent the evening watching this video. So very informing. Worth your while to watch the whole thing. It ties together things so well. Like the vast trade networks, and the fact that at Spiro they had the only written language in north America. Thank you Hoss it was well worth my time. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

I very much enjoyed it. So incredibly interesting.

Comment

Thanks Matt, The discussion of the trade routes was very interesting. Sails on canoes was something you don't hear of very often. I have read many times that there was no written language: That information was wrong.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hi Hoss. Thank you very much for posting this. It is extremely interesting in very many respects.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kwakiutl people in canoes in British Columbia. 1914..jpg
Views:	81
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	656066
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
            X