Personal Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Collection

I was playing around with the video editor on my computer 7 views in 3 months not too popular lol. https://youtu.be/8yd-zk0BKck

Nice video Dennis. I just watched and left a comment.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I enjoyed this very much, Dennis. What a great way to show some of your collection. Love those pure quartz points. K
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Hey Dennis, I saw it before and just took another look: It's very well worth a second look. I especially like the frames that have both points and trade beads. Awesome Video!
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Very cool
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice Job , beautiful collection πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŸ
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Very impressive collection. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

You have a beautiful collection. I really like all of your crystal quartz.
                South Carolina

Comment

Amazing collection Dennis!
                  Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• south fork
                    south fork commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you I still get out once in a while the collection is still growing but slower like me.

Hi Dennis. Your collection has blown the top off my "dandy scale". It is super impressive. The way you have composed the points and beads in your frames is very skillfully and artfully done. A nice short video, also. I just saw it and will go back and view it again. This time I will put it on pause a few times so I can study the points better.

Comment

Working...
                  X