Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Young Hawaiian man died way too young. Wonderful interpretation of a classic. My favorite by far...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If the above link doesn't open for you, Hoss posted a more dependable link below   Thank you, Hoss.
    Rhode Island

:cheer:
    I love this version!!! Makes me want to pick up that little guitar thing and sing!!!

Comment

TexasHarper wrote:

:cheer:
      I love this version!!! Makes me want to pick up that little guitar thing and sing!!!
        One of those songs that just makes you feel good all over!
      Rhode Island

Comment

Aloha Iz.

Comment

Charlie did you make that link with your Ipad? I could only find it by going to youtube and searching IZ that link would not open it on my PC?
          Anyone having the same challenge here ya go. They played this at teh close of 50 first dates too. Great song re done by an awesome talent.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yes Hoss, I did use the iPad. I had been using the pc for YouTube videos, and will in the future. Thanks!
            Rhode Island

Comment

One of my favorite movies and a great song, but his version is just beautiful.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That is an excellent version. Don't know if anyone here has heard of Eva Cassidy but I have to share her cover of this song. She too died way too young and her story is pretty amazing. Not trying to hijack your thread CMD but had to share. Check out her album Songbird. I can't listen to it without tearing up but that's another story.

Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

Working...
                X