A video of some finds this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A video of some finds this summer

Yall check this out. Sorry for the noise and it being hard to hear, I had to use the waterproof case on my GoPro

awesome stuff, your a lucky dude! that area you hunt is beautiful, i wish i had a fresh water brook to hunt!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Great hunt guys- no matter where you were hunting that was a productive hunt!

Comment

its footage from this whole summer so far, from May to the end of July, spent a lot of time hunting to find those

Comment

Cool man. I really liked that. Killer drill. Thanks

Comment

Love that one at 7 minutes 57 seconds.  Great movie guys thank you so much for sharing your good fortune with us here.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Too bad about the sound. Still one of the better videos I have seen in a while.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Awesome finds.  Watched the whole vid earlier, but didn't have time to comment.  You all found some very nice stuff.  That broken drill was a heartbreaker.  West Tn? Memphis?  That's a little way off from the Plateau.

Comment

yeah I know it, I didn't realize it would cut the sound down that much, but now I know. The next video I will talk right into the camera loudly, haha

Comment

Man, that is a beautiful area to hunt. Cool video and those are some really nice finds!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X