No announcement yet.

Several Arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help to identify any of these arrowheads and their values?

Comment

Iwas looking for any info on these arrowheads.  Are they common?  Any of them unique?  Valuable?

Comment

I think they are all authentic arrowheads, mainly b/c they are not perfect.  I'm no expert, so maybe someone else here can assist you.  As for value, I really don't see any that would break more than $8-10 really.  They look like they were found in either KY or TN from the materials.  If possible, you need to give us more information about where they were found. Having a provenance should increase your chances of selling these too.  Good luck!

Comment

$1-$2 each.

Comment

Many are damaged (Even just a little counts) and all would be considered field grade. Under 5 dollars each at best.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I am with Ray on this. At shows you see stuff like this in bins for under five bucks all day long. A dealer would offer you .25 to .50 each on the entire lot and that is a maybe on that. SOme guys do not even buy stuff like that because it is hard to sell even at 2 and 3 bucks a pop.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

how did ya get em? personnal finds?
                call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

I would guess they are worth about 50 bucks. About the same as the bannerstones.
                  o2verylucky wrote:

Can anyone help me with information on these arrowheads and their value?

Comment

Working...
                  X