Arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowheads

These were found while floating down the Arkansas River and I was wanting someone to see a pic of what I found and let me know what they are and if there is any value in them...

Second one from the left appears to be Ensor type (4000/1500 BP) depending on length would determine value, pretty heavily damaged for the most part so value would be minimal in my opinion $5.00 to $10.00 maybe. The second from the last also could be an Ensor which from the pics appears to be the best conditioned point in the group value in book for one like that is $10.00 to $30.00. 3rd from the left appears to be some sort of snap base point. The rest I am not certain on . The majority are field grade points as far as condition. If I were to estimate you would do good to get $20.00 to $30.00 out of the group. Bottom line they are worth what someone is willing to pay, just my opinion though. Hope that helps a little.

Comment

I'd agree with Bill on that total value. The three at right are the main collectable points, the others not very desirable because of the damage. Broken points, unless a super rare type, are not worth anything much these days.
      Cliff

Comment

Working...
      X