Unidentified tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified tools?

I am a new member and just recently started creek hunting.Ifound these two rocks and I am not sure what they are.can any fellow members be able to help me identify them ?

Welcome to AH.com DV. From what I can see in your pics, they're both just rocks. The top one has an interesting shape like a birds head but still just rocks. Keep looking tho.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I agree with Chuck those appear to be just rocks. Keep looking there are many out there yet to be found.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! Hey tomorrow might be the bragging rock! Good luck y'all!

Comment

Good luck in the hunt. My dad always said "keep your eye on the ground you never know what you are going to find!".
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Keep going, artifacts are there!

Comment

Welcome Deevee and keep up the hunt. There are artifacts out there just waiting for you.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to AH.com They are out there and you will find them. keep looking.
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome, and good luck in your creek.
                  South Dakota

Comment

I found these also same stretch of Creek as other two rocks... Are these just rocks or relics? Thank you

Comment

These r just as well .... trying to break the ice on a persons first artifact can be frustrating but keep looking and it will happen
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

Hi again please take a photo of the circled item and post it. Add something for scale like a coin or a ruler please. Click image for larger version

Name:	what.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	253121

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                          Hi again please take a photo of the circled item and post it. Add something for scale like a coin or a ruler please. Click image for larger version

Name:	what.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	253121
                          That one caught my eye as well....
                          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Deevee06
                            Deevee06 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Haven't been on here in awhile broke arm no rock hunting. I will post more pics of this artifact circled.

👍
                          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X