Arrowheads from kitanemuk/kawaissu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowheads from kitanemuk/kawaissu

First post! I found some cool little spots on my property that have turned up so items. Anyone tell me what age and style as I'm new and unsure as to what exactly I have. Humboldt?

Possible tooth effigy in second pic?

Comment

I don't know what they are, or how you say that word, but they are cool as Eskimo toes.
      👍
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Firstly - Welcome Aboard Wanapasaki. I'm no expert on your area but I sure like those first two points. Maybe I'm a bit hard of seeing but I don't see much in the second pic cept a rock.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Comment

Thanks hope these second pics help. I think there was a lot more to it but the ladder half is missing!

Comment

This was within the vicinity as well...

Comment

A couple of nice points, but I'm afraid that last two are just rocks. The one had the look of a unifaced scraper , but doesn't look like a finished one. It's maybe just chipped up enough to look that way.
                South Dakota

Comment

Those first 2 are really nice !!! But I agree with SDhunter the others are nothing ... waist flakes
                  As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                  NW Arkansas

Comment

Working...
                  X