Round, round, round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round, round, round

I do realize that these pics should be better. But it's dark now, so if I need to do more I can in the morning. We have a lot of stuff on our property that I am just not sure of. Nothing has typical flaking or anything that I personally can recognize. That why yal are by bff"s. Round rock, round rock with attempted holes on each side in very same area, and last, rectangular rock with round hole all the way through, at the end one side appears cut and the other perforated.

Sorry those are sedimentary rocks not sure the state you live in
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Yes agreed ,,, no human modification
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Hey Flynn - Welcome Aboard AH.com from Pickett County, Tennessee. That first item looked like a piece of clay that had been rolled into a ball. Looks like it has layers which would support Chase's assessment as sedimentary rock. None of these appear to have indications that they were actually worked by man so that leaves them in the rock category.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Agree with the guys-- rock on!
          Child of the tides

Comment

Looks like a concretion to me, completely natural. Thanks for sharing!
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Concretion in my opinion as well.
              South Dakota

Comment

Hey, greetings from South side VA, I have to agree,they do look like sedimentary rocks,these guys shoot me down all the time!! But I appreciate their input I wish you luck!

Comment

I appreciate the input also. "Bang bang they shot me down" I live in Dalton Ga, about 30 min from the TN line. There are artifacts all over this area. I have found only 1 arrowhead in the garden, flint pieces that have been knapped, and charcoal all over the place, even 8 inches deep. I think the natives did this on purpose lol. Thanx much.

Comment

Wait no head banging lol didn't you find that Dalton . The Orange ... yellow one??

Comment

• Flynn
                      Flynn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes all of them. Good because I really dreaded that headache. I actually thought little one would be something, more than the others. It looks cut, at an odd angle and holes started on each side in the eact same spot.
                  Working...
                  X