Unidentified tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified tools?

This is most recent creek hunt, I've never found one like the biggest one anyone know what it is?

Those photos are to blurry to make out any detail. You need to possibly get closer to them and brace yourself or your camera hand to take clearer and more in focus picture.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Better pics , both sides and profile would be nice .... and throw in where u found them (state) ...
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

I wanted to guess scraper, but like the others have said, better pics could make the decision more than a guess.
        South Dakota

Comment

Ditto all the above. What are you using to photograph your artifacts? Are you using a camera or phone? One thing to remember when you post photos - always go to your post and review what you've posted or view PREVIEW to see if it's what you want to post. Then you will see what your pics look like.
          Last edited by Scorpion68; 08-22-2017, 08:05 AM.
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Thanks guys I'm using my phone for pics i will get my niece to take more pics I found them up a feeder spring while hunting the creek I've been searching I also found a cave entrance wrong time of year too many copper heads and rattle snakes here in claudville va .

Comment

Working...
            X