What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

Welcome to the site Tom. Appears to be a common rock. Maybe post a few more pics from different angles to give us a better idea.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

A big rock? Interesting shape. How about shedding more light on the subject.
      Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome Aboard TC. It might help us out a bit if you'd tell us something about what you found. As Deb said, we don't know where you found this item - a state and county would be helpful. Can't tell from looking whether it's rock or metal. As Greg says a few more pics of it from both sides, each end etc to give some idea as to thickness and edge finish. Give it a try and let's see what you have to show us.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hi TC. Like the others I can't tell what you are showing us is made of metal or stone. Show and tell us more.

Comment

My eyes are bad, but judging by the shape and size, I'd say it's a cancer starter-kit. Maybe Tarrytons or Newports?

im just funnin with ya. The contrast(or lack thereof) with the background makes it very hard to see the object and any detail of it....

oh yeah. wELxOMe!!!!
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• AndyinMO
              AndyinMO commented
              Editing a comment
              ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have to clean that up and show some close ups of the edges if there are pressure flakes .
            Side view for these experts , I canโ€™t stand it , itโ€™s just to cool .
            Like it was laser cut to be hafted for a mondern looking axe.

Comment

• AndyinMO
              AndyinMO commented
              Editing a comment
              ๐Ÿ‘ I agree. My first guess would be axe head/butchery cleaver.
          Working...
          X