natural rock faces,just wierd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural rock faces,just wierd

While prob nothing it's interesting to see how the indians may have saw these as well,if they did..what your thoughts?

They saw the same things we do and maybe a lot more. Maybe they would take it home and use it as a preform.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

I agree,always makes ya think ya know..I'm all about that haha

Comment

88 posts a whole lot of photos of rocks. I have a samsung, it takes great pics if you learn to use it and it is pretty easy to do. Use natural light, present what are truly what you believe are artifacts and you'll get some help.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Seattle Seahawks
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Tell ya what Worldman. Start posting viewable pics of your finds i.e. good lighting/contrast etc... You know what I am talking about. From the pics you have put up it all looks like driveway fill. Stop playing games here on this site. There are many folks here that are more than willing to help. That is if the said poster is willing to help them. Cmon man...enough is enough...
            The chase is better than the catch...
            I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback..one thing though..by no means am I an expert that's why I'm here. Sure not to waste you've anyone else's time however I will ask questions.i don't care if they are stupid or whatever.its so I can get better at my hobby.we should all help each other.i doubt any of us knows it all.ans I'd sure hope no would ever waste people's time on here..im all about respect man.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone,ill get on making better pics,,today I put out what I had,from now on I'll take new pics n better light as suggested..keep in mind I'm new,and just learning.so I do appreciate everyone help.its all to get better

Comment

Working...
                X