Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before you post a question here please read this.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you post a question here please read this.

To help you figure out what you have found we need a few things from you. Please give as much information as you know.
    We need to know ;
    1.) What county and state was it found?
    2.) A photograph which is created with good lighting and in focus. Several photos showing differnt angles is best.
    3.) Something in the picture for scale of size. A US quarter equals an inch or you can simply use a ruler if you have one handy.
    4.) Tell us what you think it is. What do you think it looks like? What have others said about the item?
    Last edited by Hoss; 09-17-2018, 01:23 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Yeah Buddy!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

I hope everyone has read this and follows through with it! Some members who have been here months assume that just because you put your county and state one time we can remeber that. Please read what I wrote back in February Print it take the printed paper over to a mirror. look in the mirror and say it out loud to your mirror image minmum seven times.
      When posting a find for advice on Arrowheads.com I will
      1.) What county and state was it found?
      2.) A photograph which is created with good lighting and in focus. Several photos showing differnt angles is best.
      3.) Something in the picture for scale of size. A US quarter equals an inch or you can simply use a ruler if you have one handy.
      4.) Tell us what you think it is. What do you think it looks like? What have others said about the item?

Thanks
      The Management
      Last edited by Hoss; 03-06-2019, 06:09 PM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
      X