Wonder what type an the value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what type an the value

Had it awhile. Was found in cow pasture off 52 a long time ago. Curious what it's worth an what type it is

Hello, welcome to the forum. I moved your post to the correct area for you. It would help you out if you read the sticky thread at the top of each catagory. What state is this and you from? And we don’t give appraisals on artifacts here on the forum. We can help with type,rough age, material, and sometimes more, but no money talk sorry.
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• Kyflintguy
      Kyflintguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good move Jay!

• OnewiththewilD
      OnewiththewilD commented
      Editing a comment
      And wouldn’t ya know I forgot to hit that extra box like you just told me! Lol

• OnewiththewilD
      OnewiththewilD commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried moving this twice now...

Welcome Cheretaw!

Could you provide us with the general location of your find please? Doesn't have to be specific just county and state will do.
    We usually don't talk about worth or monetary values around here because they can vary so widely dependent upon many factors.

Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Pasco fl

Comment

Beautiful piece you have there, cheretaw! Welcome to the forum. As far as type goes I would say it is likely a citrus.
        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Welcome Aboard Cheretaw. Although I lived in your area of Florida 15 years - I didn't do much hunting. Nice point though.
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
          X