Another!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another!!!

Ok this is just getting crazy, but I am loving it. If you would’ve asked me 6 months ago if we had many arrowheads or artifacts around my area, I would’ve said a few. That I normally find one or two a year. Now I am thinking I just haven’t been looking or ether not in the right spot because I have already posted 3 this week and this one is the 4th. (the smallest one I have ever found it awesome). I have been asking what kind it is. I think I will take a stab at this one and say a kirks corner notch am I right? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Georgia

Nice find, awesome luck you're having! I'd say your hunting skill may be improving, couple that with what looks like a recently plowed/planted field that has washed down a bit and you've got the makings of some productive hunts. When you hunt, do you make sure to pick up or at least flip every rock or piece of chert that you see? I suggest doing so, there are alot of tools and other artifacts that get missed because they are dismissed as debitage or ignored bc of how what is showing looks.
    as far as the point goes..I'm not seeing a kirk. But I am seeing what looks to be possibly either a bolen variant or a Taylor.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Nice point and that material is awesome.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

You are on a roll! That’s a great find, keep it up!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Nice find congratulations
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Oh I lost this post .. glad it came back up . I was watching the rain in our area and I just knew you were going to pull another . Nice costal plain Chert , great find .

Comment

Working...
            X